You can install your NeoPix Easy/Easy+ in four different configurations:
- Front table: This is the most common way to position your projector for quick setup and portability. You just place your projector on a table in front of the projection screen
- Front ceiling: Mount your projector on the ceiling with upside up in front of the projection screen
- A projector mount is required to mount your projector on ceiling. Use one recommended by an installation professional and follow the instructions that come with it
- Make sure the ceiling can support the weight of your projector and mounting kit
- The product must be securely attached to the ceiling in accordance with the installation instructions, otherwise it may result in accident, injury or damage
- Rear table: Place your projector on a table behind the projection screen. A special rear projection screen is required
- Rear ceiling: Mount your projector on ceiling with upside up behind the projection screen. A projector mount and a special rear projection screen is required
To adjust projection to the correct position, press Home Menu on the top of your projector or on your remote control and go to Setup -> Panel Flip Rotate.
Please read this article to learn how to adjust the screen size of your projector.