This section helps you adjust the settings of your projector.
In your NeoPix Easy+, the section is divided into 4 categories. You can navigate through them thanks to the buttons on the top of your projector or on your remote control. This is how each category is organized:
- Picture mode: select pre-defined color settings for picture or video display. Select User to customize the following settings:
- Projection Location: select a correct position of projected images according to a particular projector location
- Brightness: set color brightness
- Contrast: set color contrast
- Saturation: set color saturation
- Sharpness: set image sharpness
- Firmware Version: display the current SW version of your projector
- Color temperature: set different color temperature
- Aspect ratio: set a screen ratio
- Noise reduction: set a noise reduction
- On/Off: turn WiFi on or off on your projector
- Internet: connect your projector to the Internet. Use the pop-up virtual keyboard to input letters and digits.
- Password: change the password of the WiFi network created by your projector. Use the pop-up virtual keyboard to input letters and digits
- Projector's name: change the name of your projector shown in the WiFi network. Use the pop-up virtual keyboard to input letters and digits.
- On/off: turn Bluetooth on or off on your projector
- Connection: Enable Bluetooth searching and connection of a Bluetooth speaker for music streaming
Note: your projector cannot connect to a smartphone or tablet for streaming music through Bluetooth
- Language: select your desired language for on-screen menu
- Restore default settings: reset the projector