Q: Why should you update your software?
Software updates bring new features, bug fixes and improve security of your projector. It is recommended to always update your projector to the latest available version to get the best features.
Q: How can I do it?
To update the latest PicoPix Nano software version, you can either do it through USB or Micro SD card.
You just need a USB stick or Micro SD card, and a computer to download the update file. Please make sure your USB stick or Micro SD card has at least 256Mb free space, and your USB stick is formatted as FAT16 or FAT32.
- Check the latest software version on www.philips.com/support. Find your product by writing the model number "PPX120", then select Software and drivers
- Download the software into your USB stick. Unzip the downloaded software file and save it in the root directory of your USB stick
- Connect your USB stick to the back of your projector and turn it on by pressing the Power button on the side of your projector
- Go to Settings & Preferences, and navigate to select Firmware Upgrade - USB or SD
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update
Remember: do not power off your projector or remove your USB stick/Micro SD card during update. It’s mandatory to keep your projector plugged into power during this time