Connect a computer (e.g. a desktop or laptop) to your NeoPix Prime 2. With this connection, images are shown on the projection screen.
- Using a VGA cable, connect the VGA connector on the back of your projector to the VGA output on a computer
- On your computer, adjust the screen resolution of the computer to the correct setting and switch the VGA signal to an external monitor. The following resolutions are supported:
- Press Input source on the top of your projector or on your remote control to display the input source list, and then select VGA
Note: many laptops do not activate the external video output automatically when you connect a second display such as a projector. Therefore, check your laptop user manual to find out how to activate the external video output.
- If you face sound issues, read this article
- If you face screen display issues, read this article
- If you face connection issues, read this article
Article is closed for comments.