Connect a playback device (e.g. a Blu-ray player, gaming console, camcorder, digital camera or PC) to your NeoPix Ultra 2 through HDMI connection. With this connection, images are shown on the projection screen, and audio is played on the projector.
- Using an HDMI cable, connect the HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 connector on the side of your projector (see picture below) to the HDMI output on the playback device. You can use the following HDMI cables (see picture below):
- HDMI to HDMI (for example for computer,...)
- HDMI to USB-C (for example for iPad Pro, Android smartphone, MacBook…)
- HDMI to Lightning (for example for iPhone, iPad)
- Press Home Menu on the top of your projector or remote control and select HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 input source