In order to use your remote control, you first have to open the battery compartment and insert the supplied batteries with correct polarity (+/-) indicated.
Keep in mind that when using your remote control, you must always point it at the IR sensor of your projector (located on the back or front of it). Make sure there is no obstacle between the remote control and the IR sensor.
These are the different buttons available:
- LED indicator: each time you press a button on the remote control, the LED lights up briefly then off. Blue light indicates the remote control is Bluetooth paired with the projector and the on-screen pointer can be enabled. Red light indicates the remote control works with the projector via infrared signals only, and the on-screen pointer cannot be enabled.
- Input source: access and an input source. Quick access to settings options
- Confirmation (OK): confirm a selection or entry
- Options: access more options when browsing apps or playing media
- Home menu: access the home menu
- Volume: increase or decrease volume
- Pointer: enable or disable the on-screen pointer
- Apps windows: quick access to apps windows
- Play/Pause: start, pause or resume media player
- Return: return to a previous menu screen
- Navigation: navigate menu options or change a selection
- Settings: quick access to settings options (e.g. picture and sound options)
- Power: switch the projector on or to standby