The projector has a built-in “zero position” which is set in the factory to be flat (on the floor). When you place the projector on the floor, with no tilt, the picture should be straight. If it is not perfectly straight, it can be due to one of many reasons:
- You’ve not placed the projector on a perfectly level surface
- Your wall is not exactly 90° from the floor
- The built-in tilt sensor needs re-calibration
To correct this, you need to “calibrate” the sensor by doing this:
- Place the projector on a flat horizontal surface such as the floor or a table top.
- Go to Projector Settings > Image > Keystone Correction.
- Select Calibration and press OK to activate the calibration.
Make sure that the projector is completely still and not moving during this process. It takes a few seconds.