Congratulations! You have just received your NeoPix Prime! Here's what you should setup first upon turning on your projector.
- Install the latest software if it's not already done. To do so, read this article
- Get your remote control ready by reading this article
- Press the Power button for 2 secs on the top of your projector or remote control, to turn on your projector and display the home menu on the projection screen. The LED indicator on the top of your projector will turn from red to green
- The Home Menu with 7 different icons appears on the projection screen: EZCast/EZMirror/VGA/Media/HDMI 1/HDMI 2/Settings. Use the Navigation buttons on the top of your projector or remote control to reach the Settings and press OK to go to Language Settings and select your desired language
- To adjust the image quality, read this article
- To turn off your projector, press Power again on your projector or remote control. The LED on the top of your projector will turn red
For your information, your projector box contains:
- A remote control with 2 AAA batteries
- An A/C power adapter
- A lens cover
- A quick Start Guide
- An AC power cable with plug x4
The basic setup is complete. You can now fully enjoy your projector!