Connect external speakers or headphones to your NeoPix Prime 2 via 3.5 mm audio jack or Bluetooth*
*you need to update the software version
Through 3.5mm audio jack
With this connection, audio from the projector is played through the external speakers or headphones. Follow these steps:
- Using a 3.5 mm audio cable, connect the speakers/headphones connector on the side of your projector to the analogue audio input (3.5 mm jack, or red and white jacks) on the external speakers. Or connect the speakers/headphones connector on the side of your projector to headphones
- Note that the speakers of your projector are deactivated automatically when the external speakers or headphones are connected to your projector
- When connecting to the headphones, use the volume buttons on your remote control to adjust the volume to a comfortable level
- From the home menu, use the Navigation buttons to go to the Settings and select Bluetooth. Turn on your projector's Bluetooth
- Turn on your external speaker and activate Bluetooth to make your speaker visible to the devices around it
- On your projector, click on Scan for devices and select your Bluetooth speaker. Your external speaker is now paired with your projector and the sound will automatically come out from the external speaker.
Watch this Tips & Tricks video for a quick help:
Note: The first software version of your projector enables Bluetooth connection for only keyboard, mouse, remote control and gamepad. To connect external speakers via Bluetooth, you need to update the software version.
- If you face sound issues, read this article
- If you face connection issues, read this article
Caution: danger of hearing damage! Before connecting the headphones, turn down the volume of your projector by pressing the volume buttons on your remote control. Do not use your projector over a longer time at high volume – especially when using headphones. This could lead to hearing damage.
Article is closed for comments.