You can wirelessly project content on your NeoPix Prime 2 either with an Android or iOS device.
Screen mirroring for Android devices/Windows PC
Take your Android device or Windows PC and follow these steps:
- You need to have an Android device which supports Miracast / Google Cast (or Screen Mirroring). The feature name can be also known as Screencast, Screen Sharing, WiFi Direct, and Wireless Display, etc. Not all Android devices have this feature. Refer to your device user manual for details
- Enable WiFi both on the projector and your Android device (or Windows PC)
- Enable Miracast function on the projector. On the home screen, press once or more the top navigation button located on the top of your projector or on your remote control, to display the shortcut options. Use the Navigation buttons on the remote control to select Miracast to enable Miracast
- A message window is displayed to prompt you to activate wireless display function (screen mirroring) on your Android device (e.g. a mobile phone, or tablet)
- On your Android device (or Windows PC), access the screen mirroring function. Then select the projector name under the screen mirroring device list to connect your Android device to the projector
- After successful connection, the screen contents of your Android device (or Windows PC) are casted to the projection surface
- Several secondes may be needed for the picture to appear after the streaming starts
You can also watch this Tips & Tricks video:
If you face any issues related to the screen mirroring, please read this article.
- For better streaming performance, use a 5 GHz WiFi network
- Due to content protection (DRM), Wi-Fi screen mirroring can't be used to stream platforms like Netflix, Hulu, etc., unless used via Google Chrome from a Mac or PC.
- Google Pixel Phones are not compatible with this Screen Mirroring system