If you face issues related to the sound of your projector, please read the instructions below:
No sound from the external connected device:
- Check if your projector or your external device is not set to "MUTE"
- If you're screen mirroring, ensure the volume of the source is at its highest
- Try disconnecting and reconnecting the cable to the external device. Check the cable with another device
- Ensure the cable header is not bent or broken
- Check your external device to make sure the audio output is set for the correct source
- If you are using a computer, the volume of the computer may be set to the minimum while the projector's volume is set to maximum, so the noise may be mixed. Turn up the computer's volume and decrease your projector's volume
- If you are using a device connected through HDMI, set the audio setting to Multichannel (Raw data) & Stereo (PCM)
If the problem persists follow these steps:
- Turn the projector off by pressing Power on the top of your projector or remote control
- Wait at least 10 seconds
- Turn the projector on by pressing Power once on the top of your projector or remote control
- If the problem persist again, please contact our technical service centre by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or your dealer
Article is closed for comments.