This section helps you change the two system settings of your PicoPix Micro 2TV (the Android TV system and the projector system). In this article, we will focus on the projector settings. Please read this article for the Android TV settings.
Projector system settings
Press the projector/input button on your remote control to access your projector system settings options. Then, use the Navigation and OK buttons to select and change settings.
Input source selection
Go to Input Source to access the following settings:
- Auto: Automatically switch to the correct input source
- HDMI: Select it when an HDMI device is connected
- Android TV: Select it when no HDMI device is connected
Picture Preset: Select a predefined color brightness setting for picture and video display, or select User to customize color values on brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness
Color Temperature: Set to Warm to enhance hotter colors such as red; set to Cool to make picture bluish; set to User to customize color values in RGB mode
Aspect Ratio: Select the aspect ratio of the screen. If set to Auto, the projector will select the most suitable option.
You can access the following image setting options:
- Brightness: Access the following settings
- Eco: The screen is darker, but the projector uses less power
- Normal: The screen is at a normal brightness with standard power use
- Bright: The screen is brighter, but the projector uses more power
- Projection Mode: Adjust the projection to the correct position based on different installation of the projector
- Auto Rotate: Automatically rotates the screen for optimal display
- Auto Keystone: Enable or disable auto correction of the image shape
- Manual Keystone: Manually correct keystone or distorted images in the horizontal and vertical orientation
- Display Duration: Select a timer to hide the OSD
You can access the following sound setting options:
- Volume: Adjust volume of the projector
Sound Presets: Select a preset sound effect or select User to manually adjust bass and treble
HDMI ARC: Switch the audio output between Internal Speaker and ARC. Select HDMI ARC if you want to output audio through HDMI connection to a digital device (e.g. home cinema system or AV receiver)
OSD Language: Select a language for on-screen menus
HDMI CEC: Enable to allow CEC control of the projector
Firmware Upgrade: Software update via a USB device
Factory Restore: Restore default settings
Software Version: Check software version of this product
Article is closed for comments.