Connect external speakers or headphones to your PicoPix Micro 2TV. With this connection, audio from your projector is played through the external speakers or headphones.
Using a 3.5 mm audio cable, connect the speakers/headphones connector on the back of your projector to the analogue audio input (3.5 mm jack, or red and white jacks) on the external speakers. You can also connect the speakers/headphones connector on the back of your projector to your headphones
- The speakers of your projector are deactivated automatically when the external speakers or headphones are connected to your projector
- When connecting to the headphones, use the volume control on your remote (or on the back of your projector) to adjust the volume to a comfortable level
- You can also connect external speakers via Android TV by reading this article
Caution - Danger of hearing damage:
- Before connecting the headphones, turn down the volume on the projector
- Do not use the projector over a longer time at high volume, especially when using headphones this could lead to hearing damage
Please sign in to leave a comment.