In order to use your remote control, you first have to open the battery compartment and insert the supplied batteries with correct polarity (+/-) indicated.
Keep in mind that when using your remote control, you must always point it at the IR sensor of your projector (located on the back or front of it). Make sure there is no obstacle between the remote control and the IR sensor.
These are the different buttons available:
- Power: press and hold for one second to switch the projector on or off
- When the projector is switched on, the LED turns blue. When the projector is switched off, the LED turns off
- When charging the projector, the LED turns red regardless of the projector switching on or off
- Settings: access the settings menu
- Navigation: navigate menu options or change a selection
- OK: confirm a selection or entry
- Return: return to a previous menu screen
- Mute: mute or restore volume
- Home menu: access the home menu
- Volume: increase or decrease volume
Article is closed for comments.