In order to use your remote control, you first have to open the battery compartment and insert the supplied batteries with correct polarity (+/-) indicated.
Keep in mind that when using your remote control, you must always point it at the IR sensor of your projector (located on the back or front of it). Make sure there is no obstacle between the remote control and the IR sensor.
These are the different buttons available:
- Google Assistant: access voice search function
- OK: confirm a selection or entry
- Apps: display installed apps and access the app store
- Volume: increase or decrease volume
- Note: when the projector is connected to an HDMI device and switched to HDMI input, volume adjustment is not possible through the remote control. Press the projector/input button to access the settings options and go to Volume for volume adjustment
- Netflix: quick access to Netflix service
- Prime Video: quick access to Prime Video service
- Projector/Input: access or exit projector system settings options
- Return: return to a previous menu screen
- Android TV Home menu: access the Android TV home screen
- Navigation: navigate menu options or change a selection
- LED indicator:
- Each time you press a button on your remote control, the LED lights up briefly then off
- Blue light indicates the remote control is in Android TV mode and navigation of Android TV interface is possible
- Red light indicates the remote control is accessing the projector system settings and navigation of Android TV interface is not possible
- Power: switch the projector on or to standby
Please sign in to leave a comment.