This section helps you change the two system settings of your PicoPix Max TV (the Android TV system and the projector system). In this article, we will focus on the Android TV settings. Please read this article for the projector settings.
Watch this video for an overview of the different settings:
Android TV system settings
Press the Home Screen button on your remote control to access the Home Screen, then use the Navigation buttons on your remote control to select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the home screen and access various setting options.
Remember to always use the Navigation and OK buttons to select and change settings.
Go to General Settings - Network & Internet to connect your projector to the Wi-Fi network. Use the pop-up virtual keyboard or voice input to input letters and digits
Google account settings
Go to General Settings - Accounts & Sign In to sign in or add a Google account
Go to Device Preferences - Language to select a language for on-screen menus
Date and time settings
Go to Device Preferences - Date & time to access the following settings. Automatically update date and time, or manually set date, time and time zone
Go to Device Preferences - Keyboard to access various settings for keyboard
Go to Remotes & Accessories to pair the projector with the projector's remote control, or a Bluetooth keyboard/mouse/gamepad
Go to Apps to access the following settings:
- List downloaded/system/running apps, and memory used by each app
- Set various permissions for the installed apps, e.g. location, contacts, camera, microphone, phone and SMS, etc.
- Set security and restrictions for apps installation
- Check an app version, app size and cache size
- Clear cache size or uninstall an app
Go to TV settings - Display to access the following settings:
- Screen resolution: Select a screen resolution to best support your video
- Screen position: Scale down the projection image
Go to TV settings - Picture to access the following settings:
- Picture Mode: Select a predefined color brightness setting for picture and video display
- Custom Settings: Customize color values in brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness
- DNR: Select high/medium/low level of DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) to remove image noise from a video signal to achieve image clearness
- Backlight: Adjust the brightness of the backlight of the projector screen
Go to Device Preferences - Sound to access the following settings:
- System Sound: Turn the system sound on or off
- Surround Sound: Enable or disable surround sound effect; automatically select a sound format the projector best supports or manually select a sound format
Select an audio output format when you connect the projector to an external digital device through SPDIF connection. Go to TV settings - Audio Output to access the following settings:
- Dolby sounds: select a DRC (Dynamic Range Compression) mode for reducing dynamic range of sound output. For example, reduce the volume of the loud sounds when watching movie at night.
- Audio Mixing: Enable audio mixing function when the projector is connected to an external audio mixer.
- Digital Audio Format: Detect and select the best supported audio format automatically, or manually select an audio format for sound output
Restore default settings
Go to Device Preferences - Reset, then follow the on-screen instructions to start or cancel resetting.
Caution: After resetting to the default settings, all the files and apps you installed are completely erased
Other system settings
Go to Device Preferences to access the following settings:
- Screen saver: Select a timer to automatically turn the screen off when the projector is idle
- Storage: Check the total and used space for internal storage
Please sign in to leave a comment.