The home screen provides direct access to Android TV service and setup on your NeoPix Ultra 2TV+
Use of Android TV
Your projector is integrated with Android TV. Android TV offers you various features, such as:
- Watch a wide range of movies and shows from across your favorite apps
- Stream music from music apps
- Get apps from Google Play
- Play online games from Google Play Games
- Support voice input and search
Navigation of Android TV
You can use the supplied remote control to navigate Android TV
- Press the projector/input button on your remote control to switch to Android TV mode if the buttons on your remote control are invalid for Android TV navigation
- Press the home menu button on your remote control to access the Android TV home screen
- Press the apps button on your remote control to display the installed apps and access the app store
- Press the Google assistant button on your remote control to access voice search function
Settings of Android TV
On the home screen (press the home menu button on your remote control to access it), you can navigate to select the settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen and access various Android TV related setting options, e.g. apps/privacy/security management, picture and sound settings. Read this article to learn more about all the Android TV system settings.
Use wired keyboard/mouse
Simply connect the USB-A plug of your wired mouse or keyboard to the USB port on the back of your projector.
- Use the keys on the keyboard for screen navigation, selection and text input, just like the keyboard operation with a computer
- Use the buttons on the mouse for navigation and selection
Use Bluetooth Keyboard / mouse / gamepad
Pair your Bluetooth keyboard, mouse or gamepad with your projector by reading this article
Please sign in to leave a comment.