Congratulations! You have just received your NeoPix Start/Start+! Here's what you should setup first upon turning on your projector.
- Install the latest software if it's not already done. To do so, read this article
- Get the remote ready by reading this article
- Press the Power button for 2 secs on the top of your projector or remote control, to turn on your projector and display the home menu on the projection screen. Note that the LED on the top of your projector will turn from red to green
- The Home Menu with 4 different icons appears on the projection screen: Photo/Music/Movie/Setup. Use the Navigation buttons on the top of your projector or remote control to reach the Setup icon and press OK to go to Settings - OSD language and select your desired language
- To adjust image quality, read this article
- To turn off your projector, press Power again on the top of your projector or remote control. The LED on the top of your projector will turn red
For your information, your projector box contains:
- A remote control with 2 AAA batteries
- An A/C power adapter
- Three power plugs (EU, UK, US)
- A quick Start Guide
- A lens cover
The basic setup is complete. You can now fully enjoy your projector!