The projection screen size (or size of images) is determined by the distance between the lens of your NeoPix Prime and the projection surface.
- To enlarge the screen size up to 120" (300 cm): move your projector away from the projection surface. The device can stand at a maximum distance of 200 cm from that surface
- To reduce the screen size up to 20" (50 cm): move your projector closer to the projection surface. The device can stand at a minimum distance of 80 cm from that surface
Improve image quality by:
- Using the focus knob on the top of your projector to adjust image focus (see picture below)
- Using the Keystone knob on the top of your projector to adjust distorted image to a rectangular or square shape (see picure below).If you updated your projector with the latest software version, you can also adjust the keystone under Settings
- Reading this article to find more ways to do it