Connect a playback device (e.g. a Blu-ray player, gaming console, camcorder, digital camera or PC) to your NeoPix Prime through HDMI connection. With this connection, images are shown on the projection screen, and audio is played on the projector.
- Using an HDMI cable, connect the HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 connector on the side of your projector (see picture below) to the HDMI output on the playback device. You can use the following HDMI cables (see picture below):
- HDMI to HDMI (for example for computer,...)
- HDMI to USB-C (for example for iPad Pro, Android smartphone, MacBook…)
- HDMI to Lightning (for example for iPhone, iPad)
- Press Home Menu on the top of your projector or remote control and select HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 input source
- If you face sound issues, please read this article
- If you face screen display issues, please read this article
- If you face connection issues, please read this article
Article is closed for comments.