In order to use your remote control, you first have to open the battery compartment and insert the supplied batteries with correct polarity (+/-) indicated.
Keep in mind that when using your remote control, you must always point it at the IR sensor of your projector (located on the back or front of it). Make sure there is no obstacle between the remote control and the IR sensor.
These are the different buttons available:
- Power: switch the projector on or to standby
- Note that when the projector is switched on, the LED turns green. When the projector is in standby, the LED turns red
- Input source: access home menu or input source list
- Confirmation (OK): confirm a selection or entry
- Navigation: navigate menu options or change a selection
- Home menu: access to home menu
- Return: return to a previous menu screen
- Volume: increase/decrease/mute/restore volume
Article is closed for comments.