Congratulations! You have just received your PicoPix Micro! Here's what you should setup first upon turning on your projector.
- Install the latest software if it's not already done. To do so, read this article
- Press the Power button for 3 secs on the back of your projector to turn on your projector and display the Home Menu on the projection screen. The LED indicator on the top of your projector will turn blue
- The Home Menu with 3 different icons appears: Screen Mirroring/Media Player/ Settings. Use the Navigation button on the back of your projector or on your remote control to reach Settings and press OK to go to Language and select your desired language
- To adjust the image quality, read this article
- To turn off your projector, press Power again on the back of your projector or on your remote control. The LED on the top of your projector will turn off
For your information, your projector box contains:
- A Quick Start Guide
- USB cable
- Three power plug adapters (EU, UK, US)
- A power adapter
- Remote control with 2 AAA batteries
The basic setup is complete. You can now fully enjoy your projector!