Congratulations! You have just received your Screeneo S4! Here's what you should setup first upon turning on your projector:
The easy install will appear to quickly help you install your NeoPix Ultra 2. Simply follow these steps:
- When you turn on your projector, this Welcome page appears. You can select your desired on-screen language & time zone, and then when you have chosen, click on Next with your remote control
- Then, pair your remote control via Bluetooth.To do so, follow theses 3 easy steps:
- 1: Click on the pointer button located on your remote control
- 2: Then, press the left and right navigation buttons on your remote control simultaneously for 5 seconds
- 3: Finally, press the OK button on your remote control. The Philips AirMote is now paired
- Now, you have the choice to connect your NeoPix Ultra 2 to a Wi-Fi network. If you want to connect your projector to a Wi-Fi network now, select "Setup Wi-Fi". If not, you can skip this step by selecting "Next"
- Finally, agree with the software end user license agreement and your easy install is finished
- The Home screen appears with a easy access to a wide range of Internet applications, setup and other useful features on your projector. Use the Navigation buttons on your remote control to navigate. Read this article to learn more about this menu
The easy install is now complete. You can now fully enjoy your projector!
You can also do the following things to enhance your experience:
- Image quality: read this article to adjust the image quality.
- Software: install the latest software version if it's not already done. To do so, read this article
- Remote control: get your remote control ready by reading this article
For your information, your projector box contains:
- A remote control with 2 AAA batteries
- An power adapter
- An AC power cable with plug x 4
- A quick Start Guide