You can wirelessly project content on your NeoPix Ultra 2 either with an iOS or Android device.
Take your iOS device and follow these steps:
- Enable Wi-Fi on your iPhone/Mac
- Enable Wi-Fi on your projector
- Make sure the two are in the same WiFi network
- On the home screen, press once or more the top navigation button on the top of your projector or on your remote control, to display the shortcut options. Use the Navigation buttons on your remote control to access AirPlay to check whether AirPlay is enabled. Once enabled, you do not need to enable it again later
- On your iPhone, access Control Center by sliding the screen up, and select the Screen Mirroring option. Then select the projector name under Screen Mirroring to connect your iPhone to your projector
- On your Mac, access the screen mirroring option located on the top of the computer screen, then select the projector name to connect your Mac to your projector
- After successful connection, the screen contents of your iPhone/Mac are casted to the projection surface
- Your projector and your Windows PC must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Due to content protection (DRM), Wi-Fi screen mirroring can't be used to stream platforms like Netflix, Hulu, etc., unless used via Google Chrome from a Mac or PC
If you face any issues related to the screen mirroring, please read this article.