HDMI 1 & 2 port
Connect a playback device (e.g. a Blu-ray player, gaming console, camcorder, digital camera or PC) to your Screeneo S6 through HDMI connection. With this connection, images are shown on the projection screen, and audio is played on your projector.
- Using an HDMI cable, connect the HDMI1 or HDMI2 connector located on the back of your projector to the HDMI output on the playback device
- Press Source on your remote control to access and select HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 input source
Connect an audio system (e.g. a home cinema system, AV receiver or sound bar) to your projector through HDMI ARC connection. With this connection, audio is streamed to the connected audio system.
- Using an HDMI cable, connect the HDMI1/ ARC connector on your projector to the HDMI ARC on the audio system
- The HDMI ARC connector on the audio system might be labeled differently. See the user manual of your audio system for details
- If you face sound issues, please read this article
- If you face screen display issues, please read this article
- If you face connection issues, please read this article