In order to use your remote control, you first have to open the battery compartment and insert the supplied batteries with correct polarity (+/-) indicated.
Keep in mind that when using your remote control, you must always point it at the IR sensor of your projector (located on the back or front of it). Make sure there is no obstacle between the remote control and the IR sensor.
These are the different buttons available:
- Input source: access and an input source. Quick access to settings options
- Confirmation (OK): confirm a selection or entry
- Options: access more options when browsing apps or playing media
- Home menu: access the home menu
- Volume: increase or decrease volume
- Play/Pause: start, pause or resume media player
- Skip/Next: skip to the previous/next media file
- Return: return to a previous menu screen
- Navigation buttons: navigate menu options or change a selection
- Settings: quick access to settings options (e.g. picture and sound options)
- Power: switch the projector on or to standby
Article is closed for comments.