The projection screen size (or size of images) is determined by the distance between the lens of your NeoPix Easy 2+ and the projection surface.
- To enlarge the screen size up to 65" (203 cm) : move your projector away from the projection surface. The device can stand at a maximum distance of 200 cm from that surface
- To reduce the screen size up to 20" (50 cm) : move your projector closer to the projection surface. The device can stand at a minimum distance of 80 cm from that surface
Improve image quality by:
- Using the focus knob on the top of your projector to adjust image focus (see picture below)
- Correcting keystone or distorted images to be rectangular or square. To do so, press Home Menu on the top of your projector or on your remote control, and go to SETUP - Keystone Correction. Then use the Navigation buttons on the top of your projector or on your remote control to adjust the image shape.
- Reading this article to find more ways to do it