Your NeoPix Start can only be operated with the AC power. Your NeoPix Start+ can either be operated with the AC power or on built-in battery.
AC power operation:
- First, choose between one of the three plugs supplied (EU, US, UK):
- Then, fix the appropriate plug onto the round base of the power adapter (see left image below) by aligning the pins and holes
- To detach the plug from the power adapter, simply hold down the tab at the edge of the round base, and simultaneously turn and unlock the plug from the round base of the power adapter (see right image below)
- Finally, connect the included power adapter to the DC socket on the back of your projector, and then to the wall outlet. The LED on the top of your projector will then turn red
Battery power operation (Start+ only):
- Before first use, charge your projector for 2 hours. Two options are available to charge your projector:
- DC: adjust the ON/OFF switch to OFF position on the side of your projector. Using the included power adapter, connect the DC jack on the back of your projector to the wall outlet
- USB: turn off your projector by adjusting the ON/OFF switch on the side of your projector. Using a USB cable, connect the Micro USB port (DC 5V) on the back of your projector to a power bank or other mains charger (DC 5V). Note that your projector cannot be turned on using USB power (DC 5V)
- To switch on or off the battery power supply, adjust the ON/OFF switch on the side of your projector. When the battery power supply is switched on, the LED on the top of your projector turns red
- For normal use, your fully charged projector can be operated for 60 minutes
If you face startup/shutdown issues, please read this article.
Notice: the capacity of the built-in battery diminishes with time. If your projector functions only with AC power supply, the built-in battery could be defective. Contact an authorised service centre to replace the built-in battery.