Connect a playback device (e.g. a Blu-ray player, gaming console, camcorder, digital camera or PC) to your NeoPix Start/Start+ through HDMI connection. With this connection, images are shown on the projection screen, and audio is played on the projector.
- Using an HDMI cable, connect the HDMI connector on the side of your projector (see picture below) to the HDMI output on the playback device. You can use the following HDMI cables (see picture below):
- HDMI to HDMI (for example for computer,...)
- HDMI to USB-C (for example for iPad Pro, Android smartphone, MacBook…)
- HDMI to Lightning (for example for iPhone, iPad)
- Press Input source on the top of your projector or on your remote control to display the input source list, and then select HDMI
- If you face sound issues, please read this article
- If you face connection issues, please read this article