Connect a playback device (e.g. a Blu-ray player, gaming console, camcorder, digital camera or PC) to your NeoPix Ultra through HDMI connection. With this connection, images are shown on the projection screen, and audio is played on the projector.
- Using an HDMI cable, connect the HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 connector on the side of your projector (see picture below) to the HDMI output on the playback device. You can use the following HDMI cables (see picture below):
- HDMI to HDMI (for example for computer,...)
- HDMI to USB-C (for example for iPad Pro, Android smartphone, MacBook…)
- HDMI to Lightning (for example for iPhone, iPad)
- Press Home Menu on the top of your projector or remote control and select HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 input source