Through 3.5mm audio jack:
Connect external speakers or headphones to your NeoPix Ultra. With this connection, audio from the projector is played through the external speakers or headphones.
- Using a 3.5 mm audio cable, connect the speakers/headphones connector on the side of your projector to the analogue audio input (3.5 mm jack, or red and white jacks) on the external speakers. Or connect the speakers/headphones connector on the side of your projector to headphones
- Note that the speakers of your projector are desactivated automatically when the external speakers or headphones are connected to your projector
- When connecting to the headphones, use the volume buttons on your remote control to adjust the volume to a comfortable level
You can also stream music wirelessly through Bluetooth from the projector to a Bluetooth speaker. Follow these steps:
- Turn on Bluetooth on your projector by pressing Home menu on the top of your projector or on your remote control and select Settings - Bluetooth Settings - Enable Bluetooth - On.
- On your Bluetooth speaker, turn on Bluetooth
- On your projector, initialize Bluetooth searching and connecting of your speaker by pressing Home menu on the top of your projector or remote control and select Settings - Bluetooth Settings
- If your Bluetooth speaker is connected to your projector, the name of your Bluetooth speaker is displayed on the Bluetooth device list of your projector. Select your Bluetooth speaker from the device list for connection
- After successful connection, you can stream music wirelessly from your projector to your Bluetooth speaker
- Note that with some bluetooth speakers, a latency may occur due to the speaker's chip
- Note that your projector cannot be connected to a smartphone or tablet for music streaming through Bluetooth
- If you face sound issues, please read this article
- If you face connection issues, please read this article
Caution: danger of hearing damage! Before connecting the headphones, turn down the volume of your projector by pressing the volume buttons on your remote control. Do not use your projector over a longer time at high volume – especially when using headphones. This could lead to hearing damage.