Congratulations! You have just received your PicoPix Nano! Here's what you should setup first upon turning on your projector.
- Install the latest software if it's not already done. To do so, read this article
- Press the Power button for 3 secs on the side of your projector to turn on your projector and display the Home Menu on the projection screen. The LED indicator on the top of your projector will turn white
- The Home Menu with 3 different icons appears: Screen Mirroring/Media Player/ Settings. Use the Navigation button on the side of your projector to reach Settings and press OK to go to System Settings - Language and select your desired language
- To adjust the image quality, read this article
- To turn off your projector, press Power again on your projector. The LED on the top of your projector will turn off
For your information, your projector box contains:
- An power adapter
- USB cable
- A quick Start Guide
- 3x power plug adapter
The basic setup is complete. You can now fully enjoy your projector!
Article is closed for comments.