Your PicoPix Nano can be operated by either external power or built-in battery
Operation by external power:
- Select the appropriate power plug adapter (EU, US, UK) for connecting to the wall outlet:
- Connect the power adapter to the wall outlet, then the supplied USB cable port to the power adapter. Then connect the USB cable to the USB port of your projector
- Or you can also, by simply using the supplied USB cable, connect the USB port on your projector to a USB port on your computer or a power bank
Operation by built-in battery:
Your projector can be also operated on built-in battery for portability. You have to charge your projector for 1.5 hours before first use.
To charge your projector, connect it to an external power supply:
- When charging, the LED on your projector turns red in power off mode. When fully charged, the red LED turns off
- You should charge your projector when the low battery icon appears in the center of the projection screen
If you face startup/shutdown issues, please read this article.