Your PicoPix Max can be operated by either external power or built-in battery
Operation by external power
- First, select an appropriate power plug (UK / US) for connecting to the wall outlet. To attach a supplied power plug to the power adapter, align the slots on the power plug with the two pins of the power adapter, then slide the power plug in
- Then, using the supplied USB-C cable, connect the USB-C (POWER) port on the back of your projector to the supplied power adapter. Then connect the power adapter to the wall outlet.
Operation by built-in battery
The projector can be also operated on built-in battery for portability. To charge your projector, follow these steps:
- Charge your projector when the low battery icon appears in the projection screen
- To charge your projector, connect it to an external power supply as described above
- When charging, the LED on your projector turns red. When fully charged, the red LED turns off
- When powered on, the external power will be used first to run your projector and unused power will charge the battery
- For faster charging, charge while your projector is powered off
Note: The capacity of the built-in battery diminishes with time. If your projector functions only with external power supply, the built-in battery is defective. Contact an authorised service centre to replace the built-in battery
If you are having trouble with the startup/shutdown of the projector, please read this article.