This section helps you change the two system settings of your NeoPix Ultra 2TV (the Android TV system and the projector system). In this article, we will focus on the projector settings. Please read this article for the Android TV settings.
Projector system settings
Press the projector/input button on your remote control to access your projector system settings options. Then, use the Navigation and OK buttons to select and change settings.
Input source selection
Go to Input Source to access the following settings:
- Auto: Automatically switch to the correct input source
- HDMI: Select it when an HDMI device is connected
- Android TV: Select it when no HDMI device is connected
You can access the following image setting options:
Picture Preset: Select a predefined color brightness setting for picture and video display, or select User to customize color values on brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness
Color Temperature: Set to Warm to enhance hotter colors such as red; set to Cool to make picture bluish; set to User to customize color values in RGB mode
Geometry Corrections: Select an option to correct keystone or distorted images to be rectangular or square:
Auto: Enable or disable auto correction of the image shape
Manual: Manually correct keystone or distorted images in the horizontal and vertical orientation.
- Off: Disable correction of the image shape
- Projection Direction: Adjust the projection to the correct position based on different installation of the projector
- Digital Zoom: Scale down the projection image
You can access the following sound setting options:
- Volume: Adjust volume of the projector
- Sound Preset: Select a preset sound effect or select User to manually adjust bass and treble
- Audio Output: Switch the audio output between Internal Speaker and ARC/Optical. Select ARC/Optical if you want to output audio through HDMI or SPDIF connection to a digital device (e.g. home cinema system or AV receiver)
Go to Sleep Timer to select a time option which enables the projector to automatically turn off at a specified period of time
You can also access the following options:
- Language: Select a language for on-screen menus
- Software Version: Check software version of this product
- Hardware Version: Check hardware version of this product
- Firmware Upgrade: Software update via a USB device
- Factory Reset: Restore default settings
Article is closed for comments.