Connect a playback device (e.g. a Blu-ray player, gaming console, camcorder, digital camera or PC) to your NeoPix Ultra 2TV through HDMI connection. With this connection, images are shown on the projection screen, and audio is played on the projector.
- Using an HDMI cable, connect the HDMI connector on the back of your projector (see picture below) to the HDMI output on the playback device. You can use the following HDMI cables (see picture below):
- HDMI to HDMI (for example for computer,...)
- HDMI to USB-C (for example for iPad Pro, Android smartphone, MacBook…)
- HDMI to Lightning (for example for iPhone, iPad)
- The projector automatically switches to HDMI input when HDMI connection is made. The projection screen shows images
If the projection screen does not show images, select HDMI input manually by pressing the Projector/Input button on your remote control to access the settings options and go to Input Source - HDMI
Note: When the projector is connected to an HDMI device and switched to HDMI input, volume adjustment is not possible through the remote control by pressing the Projector/Input button on your remote control to access the settings options and go to Volume for volume adjustment