Q: Why should you update your software?
Software updates bring new features, bug fixes and improve security of your projector. It is recommended to always update your projector to the latest available version to get the best features
Q: How can I do it?
To update the latest PicoPix Max One software version, you will need an USB stick. Before you update the software of your projector, check the current software version. To do so, press Settings on your remote control to access the settings menu then navigate to SW Version.
You need a USB stick and a computer to download the update file. Please make sure your USB stick has at least 256Mb free space, and is formatted as FAT32.
Then follow these steps:
- Check the latest software version available on www.philips.com/support. Find your product by writing the model number "PPX520", then select Software and drivers
- Download the zipped software file and save it in the root directory of your USB stick
- Connect your USB stick to the USB port located on the back of your projector
- It is recommended to use an external power for software update to ensure enough power supply
- Press Settings on your remote control to access the settings menu and navigate to Soft. Update, then press OK on the top of your projector or on your remote control
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update
Remember: do not power off your projector or remove your USB stick during update. It’s mandatory to keep your projector plugged into power during this time