Your PicoPix Max One can be operated by either external power or built-in battery
Operation by external power
- First, select an appropriate power plug (UK / US) for connecting to the wall outlet. To attach a supplied power plug to the power adapter, align the slots on the power plug with the two pins of the power adapter, then slide the power plug in
- Then, connect the power adapter with the power cable to the DC socket on the back of your projector, and then to the wall outlet. The LED on the top of your projector should turn red
Operation by built-in battery
The projector can be also operated on built-in battery for portability. To charge your projector, follow these steps:
- Charge your projector when the low battery icon appears in the projection screen
- To charge your projector, connect it to an external power supply as described above
- When charging, the LED on your projector turns red. When fully charged, the red LED turns off
- When powered on, the external power will be used first to run your projector and unused power will charge the battery
- For faster charging, charge while your projector is powered off
Note: The capacity of the built-in battery diminishes with time. If your projector functions only with external power supply, the built-in battery is defective. Contact an authorised service centre to replace the built-in battery
If you are having trouble with the startup/shutdown of the projector, please read this article.
Article is closed for comments.