Congratulations! You just received your PicoPix Micro 2. Here's some tips on what you should setup first upon turning on your projector.
1. Prepare the remote control
- Press and hold the battery compartment cover, and simultaneously slide it open to access the battery compartment
Insert the supplied batteries (type AAA) with correct polarity (+/- ) indicated
Close the battery compartment
Notice: When using your remote control, point your remote control at the IR sensor located on the back of your projector, and make sure there is no obstacle between your remote control and the IR sensor
2. Power and set up
- Power: Press and hold the Power button on the back of your projector for 1 second to switch your projector on. If you use the remote control for switch-off, make sure the AC power adapter is connected then press and hold Power for 1 second
When your projector is switched on, the LED on your projector turns white if your projector is not being charged
When charging, the LED on your projector turns red regardless of your projector switching on or off
- Set up language: Press the Settings button on your remote to access the settings menu, then navigate to select OSD Language and press OK on your remote
- Press the Navigation button to select your desired language
- Change screen size: The projection screen size (or size of images) is determined by the distance between the lens of your projector and your projection surface (wall, etc..).
The projection distance needs to be 1.2 times the width of your desired screen size
The projection image size is to up to 80’’
The projection distance is 80 cm to 200 cm
- Image sharpness adjustment: To adjust image focus, turn the focus adjustment knob on the side of your projector
- Image shape correction:
Auto correction (vertical keystone): Your projector can automatically correct the image to be rectangular when you tilt it upwards or downwards. To enable auto vertical keystone correction, press the Settings button on your remote to access the settings menu, then navigate to select Auto Keystone - On
Manual vertical correction: You can manually correct keystone or distorted images in the vertical orientation. Make sure you have selected Auto Keystone - Off to enable this function. Then press the Settings button on your remote to access the settings menu, then navigate to select Manual Keystone. Use the Navigation button on your remote to adjust the image shape
- Mounting the tripod: Your projector comes with a tripod which allows more choices for placing it. Locate the tripod socket on the bottom of your projector, then mount and secure your projector on the tripod
Here are also the different placement options you have, with or without mounting your projector.
For your information, your projector box contains:
- A Quick Start Guide
- Transport bag
- Three power plug adapters (EU, UK, US)
- A power adapter
- Remote control with 2 AAA batteries
The basic setup is complete. You can now fully enjoy your projector!
Article is closed for comments.