In order to use your remote control, you first have to open the battery compartment and insert the supplied batteries with correct polarity (+/-) indicated.
Keep in mind that when using your remote control, you must always point it at the IR sensor of your projector (located on the back or front of it). Make sure there is no obstacle between the remote control and the IR sensor.
These are the different buttons available:
- Input source: quick access to the input source list or settings menu
- OK: confirm a selection or entry
- Focus: activate focus adjustment, you can adjust the focus with left/right keys
- Settings: access the settings menu
- Volume: increase, mute, restore or decrease volume
- Return: return to a previous menu screen
- Navigation: navigate menu options or change a selection
- Power: press and hold for one second to switch the projector on or off