Connect external speakers or headphones to your PicoPix Max One. With this connection, audio from the projector is played through the external speakers or headphones.
- Using a 3.5 mm audio cable, connect the speakers/headphones connector on your projector to the analogue audio input (3.5 mm jack, or red and white jacks) on the external speakers. Or connect the speakers/headphones connector on your projector to headphones
- Note that the speakers of your projector are deactivated automatically when the external speakers or headphones are connected to your projector
- When connecting to the headphones, use the volume control on the back of your projector or on your remote control to adjust the volume to a comfortable level
- If you face sound issues, please read this article
- If you face screen display issues, please read this article
- If you face connection issues, please read this article
Caution: danger of hearing damage! Before connecting the headphones, turn down the volume of your projector by pressing the volume buttons on your remote control. Do not use your projector over a longer time at high volume – especially when using headphones. This could lead to hearing damage.